Sunday, July 19, 2015

My encounter with GOD

WOMAN AND HER PROXIMITY TO GOD

I used to wonder why GOD does not have HIS substitute…so once I asked HIM about this with specific question:

“O dear GOD what I will do in case you sleep or go somewhere for a while as I can’t move an inch without you”…

HE smiled and revealed a secret…
He said “ I have given you my utmost beautiful creation ever I worked over”…

I was surprised how could be that I never noticed it…so I asked HIM once more…

” really GOD…and what is that?”…

HE smiled and said; “ I have given you a woman”…

I was depressed…so I encountered HIM…” so what…you have a man as well…we both are humans and your children”…

And as usual, HE again smiled and said;

“She is always there when you need care, 
when you need courage, 
when you need faith and confidence, 
when you need love and affection, 
and above all when you need me…
all the time she represents me”

I had no option but my complete submission…

So my friends, take a look at her especially:..

When she walks for miles to see you…

when she says “sorry” even though she didn't do anything wrong…

when she cries because she still loves and misses you…

when she still tries to get you back…

when she no matter how much you have hurt her still loves you…

when she stops her argument with you to save your relationship…

when she continuously makes you feel special and tries to make you happy…

when she is upset but does not tell you as she thinks she is annoying you…

When she wants to leave you because of your rude behavior but she is not able to do so…

She only does what GOD does with our life and in our life…Never let her go from your thoughts, from your prayers and from your life…even in extreme conditions because sometime we do experience helplessness despite our faith in GOD and in HIS presence…

Have a blessed life…
Mohan


No comments: